Country: Hong Kong
Customer: Leo Yuen
Date: 10 Jun 2016
" I have the great chance to make a visit to the showroom of ONEaudio in Hong Kong for the audition of the ONEclassic speakers. And I would like to summarize the my experience as below:
1. ONEaudio’s office and its showroom is very decent and clean. Everything is put in very tidy order.
2. The showroom is about 12’ wide x 20’ long x 14’ height. Unlike the conventional showroom which is usually full of audio equipment and connecting wires, its showroom has a very simple setup - a computer and a pair of transparent speakers.
3. According to ONEauido engineers, music of digital form is wirelessly transmitted from the computer via a USB dongle to the receiver and amplifier located inside the speaker housing.
4. I play some of my favorite songs including, pops, jazz and classical for over an hour. The sound quality is stunning. As a Hi Fi enthusiasm for over 20 years, I have never experienced such a good quality of reproduction of music from a Hi Fi system at this price tag.
5. The sound stage of the ONEclassic is extremely wide and deep. Every instrument is located in a very clear position. The proportion of each instrument is simply just right. According to ONEaudio engineers, this can only be achieved by eliminating all the traditional crossover components within the speakers.
6. The high frequency is crystal clear, the vocal is warm and sexy, and the bass is deep and solid. I never expect such as deep bass can be produced from a 6” woofer. I believe ONEaudio engineers have spent many hours of design and tuning in the speakers in order to achieve such a high quality of sound reproduction. I truly believe that music life is now entering into an all-digital and all-wireless era. To me, ONEclassics is the best true wireless and true audiophile speakers in the market at this price. It won’t be an easy road for a Hong Kong based speaker company to go into the international worldwide market. Yet, I sincerely wish and believe ONEaudio a big success in coming future. "