Console box setup
Next you can select input and play to enjoy music/movie plays.
*You need to wait for 1 minutes for power up, it will blink red led.
There are three keys on console box: Left, Right and Left+right:
When the console box is not playing:
- Hold Left key for 2 seconds, the console box enters pairing mode. (Refer to Pairing procedure)
- Hold Right key for 2 seconds, the console box enters select input voice prompt menu, press Left key to
select input and press Right key to confirm.
When the console box is playing:
- Press Left key to decrease system volume.
- Press Right key to increase system volume.
1. In any WiFi device, for example mobile phone, PC or notebook, search Console box WiFi named
ONEboxXXXX, lock to it using password "oneaudio" if asked.
2. Open any browse in your WiFi device, type address 192.168.3.1 to enter Web Control page.
3. There are four pages:
Home page: select input, system volume control.
Sound page: treble level, subwoofer volume, sound profile, upsampling filter (2.0 input), loudness, pseudo LFE (2.0 input), bass filling (5.1 input)
Speaker page: speaker group setup, subwoofer setup
Router host mode setup
The console box is not locked to any home router, so it cannot access internet and thus input of "Internet radio" will not work. The console box come out from factory is set to this mode.
If you set router client mode you can go back router host mode by:
1. Go to web control setup page.
2. Click "remove" router 1 and router 2 if present.
Router Client mode setup
(Lock to home router)
The console box locks to your home router, it can access internet and thus input of "Internet radio" will work.
Steps for lock to your home router:
1. Go to web control setup page.
2. Click "add" router 1 or router 2.
3. Select your home router, enter password, select encryption (typical select WPA2), then click
"Save and connect".
4. Console box will try to lock to your home router, screen will be like this:
5. If the screen stop as above, please check your device WiFi connection and lock to ONEboxXXXX
6. If console box successfully lock to your home router.
You can now access web control page with your device lock to home router with console box's IP
address (192.168.1.57 in this case) or NAME (onebox3808.local. in this case) which works with
If the console box fail to lock to your home router, the reason may be wrong password or wrong
encryption, please try again to config.
Select input and play
You need to select input for different sources, here is the summary of how to use them.
Connect optical cable to console box with TV, bluray player, game console, Apple TV. Select optical output from source device. It supports stereo LPCM, surround DTS/Dolby.
In Android DLNA App (eg. BubbleUpnp, HiFi cast) or in Windows media player, select player/renderer to ONEboxXXXX then play song.
In Apple device select Airplay device ONEboxXXXX, then play music/moive.
USB audio input
Connect micro USB cable to console box with PC and iMac. Select speaker of ONEbox in Windows and macOS then play song.
Music server input
Plug usb memory stick with songs to console box, then select song to play in web control page.
Internet radio input
Input station address of internet radio and play. You need to set console box in router client mode with access to internet.
Ready to detect optical input, DLNA input, Airplay input, music server input via plugin of usb memory stick
No detection of inputs.